Globis N.V., a company organised under the laws of Curacao, owns 9Winz and holds a valid gaming licence from the Curacao Gambling Authority under the number 365/JAZ. We undertake not to share, sell your personal information with third parties. In this Privacy Statement we explain what data we collect about you, why we collect it and what we do with it. This Privacy Statement may be updated from time to time. We will notify you by email if there are any updates. We encourage you to review this page regularly.
We consider personal information to be any information from which you can be identified, directly or indirectly, such as your first and last name, date of birth, home or other physical address, e-mail address, telephone number or other relevant information. When you visit our website, create an account or use our services, we may request information that personally identifies you. Contact details, delivery details, billing details, transaction details, site usage choices and comments about services are all examples of the types of personal information we may collect. We store this data on our servers with the strongest encryption protocols. Without your consent we will not collect any personally identifiable information from you.
Means of collecting and processing data
To improve the quality of our services, we collect information about users. This personal information is stored securely on secure servers. And we use the following methods to collect information:
- Through the automated collection of certain information;
- By using third-party service providers to provide technical assistance, process online transactions, and maintain accounts;
- In the course of your communications with the security system in any of the ways available to us;
- Through your completion of registration forms;
- Data from your correspondence with the Help Desk;
- Cookies and other files.
We take all necessary precautions to protect the privacy of our users.
All data collected is encrypted and stored on our secure servers. The information we collect about you is used solely for the following purposes:
- To improve our customer service;
- To provide an appropriate level of player support;
- To carry out the necessary security checks and identification checks,
- To process payments;
- To facilitate your participation in promotions;
- To meet business requirements or for any other reason directly related to the provision of services;
- So that we can keep you informed of special offers and other news about our offerings.
Sometimes we may use surveys or competitions to find out more about our audience. You have full control over whether or not to disclose personal information in these surveys or competitions.
We may store data on your device if you use our services. Cookies are small text files that are saved on your device to keep track of your preferences. We also use ‘flash cookies’ or local shared items. Browser cookies are comparable to ‘flash cookies’. They allow us to track your preferences and activities on our website. Neither cookies nor flash cookies can be used to access or use other information on your computer. We only use these methods to track your use of our services. Cookies enable us to track website traffic so that we can improve and personalise our services and make them more user-friendly.